Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things I often wonder about

1. Why do dresses they make for five year old girls look like they are for women in their twenties? Who really wants their five year old to look like she is twenty? I don't.

2. Why is it so difficult to grow grass in the shaded parts of my yard? We've bought the shade seed. It just doesn't grow.

3. Will education ever be valued the way it ought to be by people in society that are not in the field of education? For that matter, will those people ever really understand education?

4. Would it make more sense for me to stop following my kids around every moment and start picking up everything they get out after they go to bed? On that note, is it even possible to have a clean house when you have children?

5. Why do there have to be natural disasters? I really hate tornadoes...and the threat of tornadoes..and that there is something labeled "tornado season." Because in my mind I know it's not at all going to be like in The Wizard of Oz where your house is just spinning around. It's devastating.

6. Is there tornado insurance? Or is that just automatic with home owners insurance?

7. Why do people eat gross things? Like pickles. And pork rinds. I watched two episodes of "How Things are Made" on the history channel about those two things. If you like either of those things, don't watch those two episodes.

8. Space. I bet it's really cold out there. And lonely. And quiet.

9. Why are children so free to express themselves when they are younger but not as they get older? Who, or what, is responsible for stifling their creative expressions?

10. How does Disney find so many kids that are the triple threat-act, sing, and dance? These kids are just crawling out of the wood work. Maybe Kaitlyn is the next big thing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails