Of course we had to have the quintessential photo of friends from Manchester. We took about 30 pictures before finally getting this one. The 29 previous ones Emily, the one peeking out on the side, told us we looked like a bunch of old women posing for a picture. It was a great shower and I had so much fun spending time with everyone! I can't wait until baby Luckey arrives! Congratulations again Megan and Joel!
Then on Sunday we had Kinsey's birthday party in Fort Wayne. I can't believe that she is 6! It was so nice to see all of our family and friends. Thank you everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us! We had a blast jumping in the bounce place, slipping on the slip-n-slide, having a cookout, and playing in the pool! Thank you so much to my dad and Dede for letting us over run their house with kids for the day! And thank you to my mom, dad, and Dede for helping us get everything prepared and set up. You guys are the best! It was wonderful. Happy 6th birthday Kinsey!






No comments:
Post a Comment