Monday, June 21, 2010

A crafty thank you

After Kinsey's party yesterday, I decided that I was going to be on top of the thank you's and get them done right away.  Since I had all day today, that is what I worked on.  I originally started creating something on regular printer paper and quickly realized that was not going to be good enough for me.  I needed a full on craft project and printer paper does not suffice as a craft project.
I found this box that had a bunch of wedding invitation kits and ribbon that I've had for about four years now waiting for me to be creative with.  In the box were a heck of a lot of small blank cards and envelopes.  Perfect for a project!  With a quick trip into Microsoft Word, a hole punch, and some ribbon...the thank yous are done!   
Disclaimer:  By looking at these pictures you are possibly ruining your chances of being surprised if you ever get a thank you from the Pfeiffer family.  Because I had so much fun making these, I will probably be thanking a lot of people from now on, not that I didn't before.  Plus, I have four wedding kits of cards to use up (about 400 cards)!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails