I guess it's a good thing I told them to put it on top of the suitcase because all of that would have never fit inside. My guess is that they really would have taken out all of the clothes to make all of this stuff fit. Priorities of kids!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Packing for vacation
Last night I packed the girls suitcase. I did such a great job laying out six outfits, jammies, underwear, and all other necessities...or so I thought. I got everything packed neatly into their bag and went to bed. This morning Kaitlyn came in and woke me up to ask if she could put her giraffe in the suitcase too. Of course I said yes. I told her to just put it on top of the suitcase because I could see her pulling out every last piece of clothing that I carefully packed to find just the right resting place for her giraffe in there. Shortly after that Kinsey entered and asked if she could pack her blanket and elephant. I of course said yes as these are things they normally take with them on trips. I gave her the same instructions to just put it on top of the suitcase. However, when I went in the room I found a little more than a giraffe, blanket, and an elephant. I found all of this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooo, are they coming for vacation, or just moving in? lol!!
Hahahaha! too funny :) Where are you guys going on vacation? Have fun!
Post a Comment