Thursday, July 1, 2010

Because sitting on the ground is too hot

Kinsey and I stepped inside to get her remote control car today while we were playing outside.  We were maybe inside for a total of three minutes.  When we came back out we found Kaitlyn sitting in this
Not only was she sitting in the car seat, she had gotten all of her sidewalk chalk too.  When I asked her why she sitting it, she told me because the ground was too hot and the car seat was right there in the garage for her use.  I guess she just wants to draw in comfort.  I have to say, it does look more comfortable than sitting on the driveway.  
She got so hot being outside, she decided that she wanted to go in the sprinkler.  Here is a rundown of how that went:
2:15  Kaitlyn decides she wants to play in sprinkler
2:15  Runs inside to change into bathing suit
2:16  Decides she has to go to the bathroom
2:25 (No I'm not kidding, it took almost 10 minutes to go to the bathroom) Comes back outside and picks up all of her toys and car seat she got out.
2:35  Goes back inside to get bathing suit on
2:45  Still can't decide which suit to wear
2:50  Finally has suit on
2:51  Goes outside Dumps and looks in every toy bucket for her favorite pair of sunglasses
2:58  Ready to go outside Forgets a towel and goes back to find her favorite one (they all end up on the floor of the bathroom)
3:05  Goes outside to play in the sprinkler
3:06  Runs through one time and says shes done

Nothing is ever easy in this family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails