First of all, I am super excited for one of my best friends as her and her husband prepare for the arrival of their first baby! I went to their baby shower and was reminded of the miracles of the Lord and how exciting it is to be expecting. The doting grandparents, little onesies, baby clothes, hooded towels with stars on them, strollers...everything is so new. Even the things you thought you would never in your life need to use...Ahem, breast pads and boobie cream, are also such new experiences. I cannot wait to hear all about your experience and share my motherly wisdom with you as you go! Really, I think the one major thing I can tell you and have told you for the last seven years is this: When you leave the hospital, stop by the grocery store on your way home and pick up a head of cabbage and stuff the leaves in your brassiere. Seriously. You will thank me.
I would like you all to brace yourselves for this picture of the mom-to-be. She looks FABULOUS at 7.5 months preggo. I would also like you to know that this is not at all what I looked like when I was 7.5 months pregnant. I was, let's see, more like the size of a house. Jill, I hope the rest of pregnancy is amazing for you. Try not to think about all those stories we all sat around and told about our labor ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment