Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer hair care

I would love to know how you all care for your summer hair.  I am at my wits' end at trying to manage my daughter's hair.  She has very thick hair!  In the summer, we swim almost every day and her hair just absorbs the chlorine from the pool.  I have already taken her to the salon for clarifying & conditioning treatments to remove those chemicals.  I also use a clarifying shampoo twice a week.  I've been having her get her hair wet in the locker room before she even goes into the pool, hoping that will saturate her hair enough that it won't absorb so much chlorine.  None of these things are working.  Every time she washes her hair, it is still so course and tangled.  You can smell the chlorine and still feel it in her hair every time she washes it.  Any suggestions or ideas on how to help this problem?  Any product recommendations?  Thanks for any help!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails