1. Pedicure...pronto!
2. Swimming oops...kind of never stopped swimming
3. Not spending anymore money on waterproof bandages
4. Evening out tan lines where said bandages were
5. Will not have to ask Jason incessantly if the wounds look ok (please note that he has no medical training and has absolutely no idea what the wounds should look like. However, I usually take medical advice from him anyway.)
Let's hope that I don't pass out this time around because that was really embarrassing. I've had two children and didn't pass out for either of those experiences. That pain far exceeded this.
Here is a stitches picture of my foot for you crazy people that like that kind of thing. If you do not like that kind of thing, do not look at the following picture. I didn't get one of my back because....well, it's on my back. It's really difficult to take a picture of your own back.
Notice the tan lines around where the bandages were? I know. I will have to spend the next few days fixing that.

2 comments:
What were the stitches from?? I somehow missed that. Hope you're not hurting anymore. :)
I had a cyst removed. It was a routine procedure but I did pass out. Definitely feel much better!
Post a Comment