
1. Pantene Pro V® Intensive Restoration Treatment This has been a miracle product in removing chlorine from the girls' hair this summer. It is so affordable, quick, and easy to use. Their hair is so soft and pretty when we get done using this. Love this stuff!

2. Kaboom® Foam-Tastic I'm sure it's not normal that I get excited to use this stuff every time. It sprays on blue and turns white when it's done doing the cleaning for you. I have really hard water and trying to find a product that removes residue was really hard to find. This one works wonders! I just spray it on, leave it set for a few minutes, and wipe it clean with a dry cloth. So easy!
3. Scentsy warmers How cute is this scent warmer? I own three of these that I have throughout my house. One large one, one medium, and a plug in and they are on all the time. Sadly, I do not own this one...yet. That may change soon! They are better than candles because you can change the scents as often as you like. Also, there is no open flame because it's heated by a light bulb. Honestly, I think they give off more scent than a candle does. These are a must buy. Check them out here https://pamkirkpatrick.sce
4. Keurig® Although I do not actually own this product...yet (this is the #1 item on my Christmas list this year) I fully intend on owning it by the end of the year. At which time I will blog about how awesome it is and how much money it will save me in Starbucks™ drinks. I've used this product at my mom's and it is nothing short of amazing!

5. Hamilton Beach® Programmable Slow Cooker This is definitely my number one most used kitchen item. I have to admit that I have a couple slow cookers in my house but this one is my go to cooker because I can program it. It also has a lid that you can lock into place and nothing spills out of it if you are traveling with it. This is the easiest cooking you will ever do! Honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment