Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New toys are always fun

Today was another amazing pool day.  We got there at 12:30 and had to pull ourselves away at 4:30.  I took my camera and got a few shots during the rest periods while the girls were out of the pools and off of the water slides.  Of course we also took lots of new toys that Kinsey got for her birthday.  Among the new toys were four squishy balls.  Kinsey and I had fun throwing them to each other in the pool.  It was pretty busy today so we were throwing them over groups of people.  I successfully hit an adult and three children during a few of my throws.  Oops!  I got a few dirty looks that loudly said our game of catch was not welcome.  The two new squirt guns were a hit too.  Except, after being hit in the face with water 8000 times, it's not so fun anymore.  The girls tried out their new goggles...and I do mean they tried out every.single.pair (as if they were not all the same).  Which they were.  Except the color.  So it was a very exciting day and looking at the forecast for this week, we can't wait to do it all over again for the next few days :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails