Thursday, June 23, 2011
Hmm...something seems out of place here
Well, this is an odd thing to see while your child is napping. Let me try to explain what I think is going on here...
This morning I took the girls the the dentist. They love going to the dentist because they get to choose a prize out of the treasure box at the end of their visit. Today, Kaitlyn chose a very nice bracelet.
A little aside...Jason received a flask a few years ago from one of his friends as a gift for being in his wedding. It has his name engraved on it and it is very nice. It usually sets on a little shelf on our desk. It has never been used other than setting on the shelf for a few years. Anyone that knows us can attest to the fact that we do not drink...ever. If you know Kaitlyn, you know she loves to play with every single trinket whether she knows what it is or not.
When we got back from the dentist Kaitlyn thought it would be a good idea to put her bracelet inside of the above mentioned flask. She brought it to me while I was doing laundry and said she couldn't get it out. I told her to put it back on the shelf and we would fix it later. Apparently that was not good enough for her at which time she went and laid down on the couch. I thought she was just watching tv but I think she was waiting on me to get her beloved bracelet out of the flask and fell asleep in the mean time. Thus, resulting in a photo op that looks like she passed out from drinking out of a flask.
Never a dull moment around the Pfeiffer's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha that's awesome! :)
Post a Comment