Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A very merry Christmas

A merry Christmas it was indeed!  It was also a very busy Christmas.  I thought that maybe it would be better this year since all of our family get together's were spread out over three days but...no; it was just as exhausting! I sadly have to report that I forgot my camera at home and didn't take any pictures of our holiday weekend.  The one picture I did take was with my phone (not at all the best quality) and it was of our Beverly Hillbilly style packing up and leaving, heading home.
As you can see...Santa was very good to us!  We had so much stuff that we had to leave my car in Fort Wayne and drive my mom's van home.  Even taking the van, I wasn't sure we would get everything in one trip. We put down the two very back seats and still had to pack things under the kids' feet.  I think we ended up having 4 different Christmas.  
Having 4 different Christmas' means that we got to see all of our family...all in one weekend!  That rarely happens and it is so nice when we can sit down and spend some quality time with everyone.  I love that our girls got to see their cousins on Jason's side of the family and play with them.  Sometimes I feel like we live completely different lives apart from our family, being two hours away, so it's nice to slow down and enjoy time with them.  
I hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails