Merry Christmas!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
A visit to Santa
Jason and I took the girls to visit Santa this afternoon. Santa was in a little cabin and the line was outside so we froze while we waited for him. Luckily, there were only a few families in front of us so we move through pretty quickly. The girls took turns telling Santa what they wanted for Christmas. After we left, Kinsey said, "Mom, do you think you could get the Barbie house for me?" I was a little puzzled because I thought she just told Santa everything she wanted. I replied, "Didn't you just tell Santa what you wanted?" So sweetly she told me that she only asked him for Nintendo DS and DS games because she thought that was enough to ask for. She told me that she knows he is busy. It was so sweet! I hope they believe in Santa forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment