Monday, December 20, 2010

This is why I shouldn't have two weeks off

More holiday projects.  It's only day one of my vacation and I cannot help but make projects :)  Luckily, I have two little helpers that love to do projects also!  Today I thought we would make treat jars for...well, I guess I can't say who for.  But for some pretty special people!  I wanted to make something simple that the girls could help with and feel like they made them.  So I decided on pretzel kisses that I saw on one of my favorite blogs, Easy Meals for Moms.
These were perfect!  They didn't require a lot of things from the store and were very easy to make.

Kaitlyn putting the Kisses on the pretzels

Kinsey getting ready to cool them in the refrigerator after pushing the m&m's on 

Our treat jars

The finished product

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails