Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wonderful winter

I have to say that this is my favorite time of year!  I may have said that when it was summer, but I didn't mean it. Someone on Facebook made the comment that there is something magical about the first snowfall of the year...and I couldn't agree more!  I love how excited my girls get when they wake up and see snowflakes falling. When I opened our curtains and blinds today, both girls started jumping up and down like they'd never seen the stuff before.  I love the simple things that bring joy to them.
The holidays are always busy and filled with rushing here and there so these simple moments need to be cherished and remembered!  I hope you all have a great start to your winter season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true!! They look like they are really having fun playing in the snow. So cute!!!!

Emma and Greg said...

Awww! So cute :) and i must say i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their winter coats and hats... SOOO CUTE and trendy :) You have the hippest pumpkins I've ever seen, besides my niece and nephew of course :) Hahaha! Enjoy the snow, miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails