Monday, October 4, 2010

Cricut

I'm going to start this post as a proud momma and say how proud I am of Kinsey.  Everyday she comes home and amazes us with how much her knowledge grows.  She has such an innate joy for learning and it is so refreshing.  I hope she keeps her enthusiasm as she continues through school.  Jason and I are so proud of her!  This week she was chosen to be the star student for her class.  She got to bring in pictures of things that she enjoys doing, extracurricular activities she does, family, vacations, etc.  Kinsey picked out all the pictures she wanted to take into school and we printed them (Yes, I actually had to have the pictures printed...I keep all of our pictures electronically and organized in e-albums).  She decided that she wanted to put together a poster to display her pictures.  Here is how her poster turned out--and I apologize for the picture ahead of time.  I took it with my phone because I forgot my camera today and it's the only thing I had.  


Which brings me to my next point for this blog...If you've never used a Cricut machine before, you absolutely must!  This machine cut all the letters, stars, and mats for the pictures.  It was so easy and fun to use.  I told Jason that I have to have one.  For anyone that scrapbooks or does anything crafty at all, this thing is a must.  I think I'm really out of it because apparently these things have been out for a while but I just used one for the first time this past weekend.  I kind of had that feeling like I was the only one in the world who had not yet experienced a Cricut.  In no time, though, I was creating things with the best of them.  
I had so much fun, I even created a birthday card for our niece.

Kacina's Christmas List:
New Hamper  Cricut

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails