This week Kinsey had to do a dinosaur project for school. It could have been something as simple as coloring a dinosaur picture. Of course, that was not good enough for Kinsey. She wanted to do an all out project...with materials and stuff. I got on the internet to see how the heck to build a dinosaur in a way that was easy enough for a six year old to do. I found a really simple one that was made with a toilet paper roll, crayons, glue, and the body part print outs.
I had Kinsey color all of the body parts and then we cut them all out. I helped her with gluing the body together. Jason helped her with the rest. She wanted to make a background for her dinosaurs so her and Jason went to the park to collect sticks, grass, and leaves. Then, she colored the background. I thought it turned out awesome!


1 comment:
What great Dinosaurs! :) Good job Mom and Kinsey! :) Love and miss you Miss Kacina ;)
Post a Comment