Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear medical office personnel

Dear medical office personnel,
When I call and you send me to voice mail I can only remember about one eighth of your directions. By the time I listen to your directions of the eight bazillion things I need to be sure to tell you so you can get hold of me, I have completely forgotten what I am even calling about! When you tell me to leave my name, the spelling of my name, today's date, home and work phone, best time to be called back, provider, and my birthday don't be surprised if you even get my name because I can't remember all of that. Obviously the best time for me to be called back is right now...hence the reason I'm calling right now!  I think your office would be much more efficient if they just answered my call so I can simply tell you that...yes, I will be at my appointment tomorrow. I bet you could really cut labor if you didn't have to listen to all of those 30 minute messages you want people to leave. That was the most stressful call I've ever made and I didn't even talk to anyone!
Respectfully,
Kacina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails