Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tag

Tag, You're It!
What were you doing five years ago?
If I'm not mistaken I believe five years ago would have been the summer that Jill, Larissa, and I set out on a journey to conquer the woods...Bradford Woods. Ahh, the woods! A Few Highlights...I did NOT bring nature's perfume, Larissa did NOT want to go into the lake, A naked girl asked Jill to do her hair, Everyone had one bookbag of stuff...we came with huge plastic tubs, My "mattress" was deflated, I offically hated "ditty's", I had to pretend to be an old woman for some skit, During the interview I told them I liked being outside of my comfort zone--clearly a lie, While trying to sneak out and leave- the director caught us...took us into a room where there was a purple bra on the table...why? Who knows? but I couldn't be serious after that, one of the director's names was HEAD--which was really weird...These are just a few of the momories that we had as camp counselors. Unfortunately, we only lasted a day and a half. That's right, we left before the campers even got there!

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Blog
2. Watch old Grey's Anatomy episodes
3. Do laundry--if my washer and dryer get fixed!
4. Read a book because it's raining (I love reading when it's raining)
5. Try to get my family to start blogging

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Start a foundation for children that come from abusive homes
2. Travel the world
3. Rebuild the area around E. 10th St. (including air conditioning for School 74)
4. Give a great deal to my family
5. Give scholarships to IPS students

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Celery and dip
2. Garden Salsa Sun Chips
3. Tortilla chips with Peach Mango Salsa
4. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
5. Fresh fruit

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Snacking
2. Procrastinating
3. Obsessing about Grey's Anatomy
4. Asking too many questions
5. Not updating my blog

Five places you have lived?
1. Warsaw
2. Fort Wayne
3. North Manchester
4. Fishers
5. Soon to be Noblesville

What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Finish Line
2. Pine Hills Kiddie Garden
3. Manchester Child Care
4. Front Desk at Garver Hall
5. Teacher at School 74

enjoy :)

1 comment:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Oh goodness the memories!! I love them! :) Nick loves the picture on your blog. Love you and miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails