Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's a sad, sad day

We'll see how this post turns out. I am forced to blog from my BlackBerry. Why? you may be asking yourself. Well, because I almost had a near death experience last night. So did Jason but in a much different way. There were some pretty violent storms across the circle city last night. Unfortunately, lightening struck something very close and I got shocked...it hurt very bad and my toes tingled like needles. There was a very loud popping noise and the next thing I knew...my TV, Wii, and computer were all not working. At that moment, Jason thought his life had ended. The TV was turning a multitude of colors, the Wii had no power at all, and my computer was giving me an error message. Several hours, many phone calls, and much stress later we have the TV and Wii fixed. Turns out the TV fixed itself and the Wii needed a new AC adapter. However, our computer blew the ethernet port and fried the network card. What does that mean? It means that my blogs are brought to you by my BlackBerry. So, to all of you lucky folks that still have your computers and internet working please be greatful. Be sure to turn off and unplug all electronics during a storm!

1 comment:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

So sorry to hear about this!! Miss you and cant wait to see you soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails