Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Thoughts

A few thoughts...Loved this from Jill's blog. I hope to see this in everyone else's blog!

I am: confident, loving, honest, loyal, determined, stubborn, romantic
I think: No Child Left Behind was passed by people who have never stepped foot in a classroom as a teacher and do not understand the reality of many of our children
I thank: the Lord for the mistakes I have made because it has allowed me to find myself
I know: God has a plan for me and I must follow His lead
I wish: for world peace. seriously.
I believe: in forgiveness-even though it's hard for me
I hate: that gas prices are over $4.00
I miss: Laughing hysterically about the small things with close friends from college and high school
I feel: sad for those who judge others
I shop: once a year at tax refund time
I hear: A golf show on TV
I wonder: what the world will be like when my kids are older
I dream: about traveling to Europe
I love: teaching 6th grade in Indianapolis :)
I care: deeply about being a good mother and instilling good values in my children
I always: talk about pressing teaching issues with people who probably don't care as much as I do
I celebrate: by dancing when Kaitlyn poops in the potty
I sing: AND dance in my car, with and without passengers
I cry: during almost every country song ... it's really bad
I don’t always: call my friends as much as I should
I write: everyday in my writer's notebook to become a better writing teacher
I pray: every child will value education as much as I do for them
I lose: myself in watching my girls pretend play
I listen: to my students to learn how to teach them
I am scared: of death
I dance: a pretty good "around the world"
I need: to make more time for myself

I dread: getting up early
I surf: blogs everyday
I anticipate: moving next month :)
I laugh: at everything my girls say and do

2 comments:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Loved it! Seriously...lets work on that world peace thing together ;)

Emma and Greg said...

I MISS THE "AROUND THE WORLD" dance move! It was my favorite and you have to do it the next time we see each other :) I hope all is well and will hopefully see you soon!

love and miss you Miss Kacina!
PS: let us know if you need help moving! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails