Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Team Scarlette

When I began blogging about our family in 2008, I also began reading lots of other blogs about other peoples' lives.  In March of 2008, I began reading the blog of Kayla Aimee and was so moved by her faith and perspective on life.  I have read the story of her life faithfully for the past three years (it's not really as creepy as it sounds) and watched the journey of parenthood unfold for her and her husband as her daughter, Scarlette, was born 3.5 months early.  The journey that they have traveled thus far has been, by no means, easy.  Although I don't know this family personally, they hold a special place in my heart and in my daily prayers.
They are participating in the March of Dimes for Babies this coming April.  They are looking for team sponsors or donations to their team.  Please take a minute to read about this incredible child and her fight for life and consider donating.  You can click on the badge below for further information on how to donate!

Team Scarlette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails