Monday, February 28, 2011

This is what happens when there is a substitute in art class

I couldn't help but laugh when Kinsey proudly showed me her picture from art class today.  At first glance, I said, "That's a really great pig, Kins."  And then my eyes zoned in below the face.  I didn't even hear her try to tell me that it was most certainly not a pig.  It was a bear.  No, all I could see were the two circles on its chest.  I had to know so I asked her, "What was the purpose of this assignment?"  She said that they had a substitute in art so they could draw anything.  And she chose to draw a bear.  Hesitantly, I asked...What are these two huge circles right here?  



"MOM!  Can't you tell?  Those are buttons because she is wearing overalls!"  Oh...yeah.  That's totally what I thought!

1 comment:

Emma and Greg said...

HAHAHAHA! oh right, thats what i thought too :) Great bear Kins! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails