The other day she wore herself out playing with her pool time Barbie. In order to play with pool time Barbie, she had to get dressed up in her bathing suit (even though there was no water involved). It must add to the dramatic effect of pretend play.
Kaitlyn also lives in anything but regular clothes. It's not that we don't dress her. We do. Every single morning. She is kind of like a little Houdini and can change quicker than lightening. If you would come visit us unannounced, you would find her in either a) her pajamas b) dress up clothes c) her bathing suit or d) a party dress. It doesn't matter what the weather is, these are her outfits of choice. A few weeks ago, I snapped a picture of her in the playroom. It got very quiet and of course, I found her sleeping in the middle of the playroom floor.I'm starting to get a little worried about how she'll handle full day kindergarten at the beginning of August. She really can fall asleep anywhere, anytime.



No comments:
Post a Comment