Kinsey and her BFF, Jalynn, went dressed alike. We went and picked out shirts for them the night before and then they wore their jeans and Twinkle Toes shoes. They looked so cute!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Twin Day
We had our first spirit day at school yesterday. It was twin day, where students could come dressed the same as their best friend. This spirit day also meant that they were allowed (for the first time this year) to be out of uniform. I would like to tell you that IT.IS.EXHAUSTING. to have students out of uniform! They are such different children. Everyone knows that I am a firm believer in uniforms, but I also love when they get so excited to be in "regular" clothes on special days. I kind of can't wait to see them on the next two spirit Friday's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment