Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Kaitlyn

Happy Birthday today to my little Kaitlyn!  I can't believe she is five already.  Yesterday, we celebrated her birthday at Recreation Unlimited.  The weather was less than stellar yesterday so some of our family from Fort Wayne couldn't make the drive.  We missed them greatly and wished they could have been there to celebrate with us.  However, Kaitlyn had a great time and said she had a perfect birthday :)



This afternoon, I was able to get the thank you cards done.  I know if I put these off, I will end up sending them a month later.  It's better for me to get them done right away.  This time, I was so excited to do the thank you cards because it gave me a chance to use my Cricut that Jason got me for Christmas.  I love how they turned out and can't wait for another occasion to make more cards!


 Enjoy the Super bowl today everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails