We laughed and thought this was perfect. It was a genius idea. How many six year olds are thinking about cloning? It was decided and we got to work. Luckily, we just bought a new TV so we had a huge piece of cardboard to use for her body. I traced her and cut her out. The cutting part...not an easy task at all! Kinsey decided what uniform clothes to put on her and I helped get her dressed. Then she drew her face, colored her finger nails, and put some silly bands on her. For the last part, she is going to write about her invention and why she chose it.
New Recipe Night (LOVED this...It is a must try if you like wraps)
Texas Fiesta Rollup
Sun-dried Tomato Basil tortillas
Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Honey Ham
Onion and Chive cream cheese (8 oz)
Taco seasoning
Colby Jack Cheese slices
Lettuce shreds
Tortilla chips, crunched up
Diced Tomato (I left this off)
1. Mix together cream cheese and one package of taco seasoning.
2. Spread mixture on tortilla.
3. Top with ham, cheese, lettuce, crunched up tortilla chips.
4. Roll up, cut in half and enjoy!
This will make about 6 wraps and take two packages of ham. I used 4 oz. of cream cheese, a half package of taco seasoning, and one package of ham. It was perfect for three wraps which was more than enough for our family of four. I could only eat a half of a wrap!
Try this and lots of other great sandwich recipes here. Click on the Vote Now tab and you can get two coupons, each for a $1 off of Hillshire lunch meat.



1 comment:
Great job Kinsey!!! Your clone is just as cute as you are. I'm with Carmen, this deserves an A++.
Post a Comment