I can finally say with the utmost sense of relief that we are
finally moved in! In no way does that mean we are finished unpacking and all that fun stuff that goes along with a new house. We got rid of a lot of things in the move because we are ready for new stuff. Our next big project is going to be painting. Although white is nice, we really need some color. So if you love to paint, we could use your help. I know that the things we have left to do will all take time, and that we will probably never be done! In the mean time, here are some pictures: (I didn't take any pictures of Kinsey and Kate's rooms because they were sleeping when I took these)
Outside of the house
Main bathroom..the 9ft ceilings make the shower look really small!
Master bathroom
Ceiling fan that was a pain to install
Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining room/new chandelier
No comments:
Post a Comment