I never thought that sod, trees, toilets, carpet, cabinets, tile, and shelving would mean so much to me. I even got excited to see that they had the door handles and light fixtures on now! I know I've had a lot of house posts lately...and don't worry, there's only two more weeks until we move in! After that, I'm sure you will see far less posts about the house. Until then, here are some of the newest gifts the builders left for me this week:
We have sod, trees, and bushes!

The master bath...a new toilet and tile!

We have a kitchen sink!

We've got carpet now!! This really makes it feel almost finished :)

Shelving in one of the pantry closets

Now, all we need is the paint on the walls, a few more pieces of trim in the bathrooms, a good cleaning, and we'll be ready to move in!!
3 comments:
It's beautiful Cina, can't wait till moving day! Did you send me anymore pics?
Congrats...its beautiful! Have fun painting. Drake and I moved into our house this past weekend. After 3 days straight of painting, I don't want to see another gallon for a long time! Enjoy your new home....hope all is going well!
WHEN IS THE MOVE IN DATE??? :) Cant wait to see it pretty lady! Love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment