Monday, September 7, 2009

We have cabinets!!!

Our cabinets were installed this past week and I LOVE them. The pictures I took are really bad...I think my camera was on the wrong setting. They also got all of the trim work done, doors put on, driveway and sidewalk put in, and bathroom cabinets put in (bathroom cabinets are the same as the kitchen)! It's starting to come together :) They still have to finish painting the walls, put the flooring and carpet in, and finish the bathrooms!

The driveway and sidewalks...just put put in!


View of the kitchen and dining area with the pond in the background.


Area for the sink right under the window, dishwasher and refridgerator.


The cabinets and area where the stove and microwave will be going


The beautiful counter tops I picked out (Pardon the dust from the cabinets being installed).

1 comment:

Emma and Greg said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! those cabinets and the countertops are BEAUTIFUL! Im sooo freakin jealous :) I cant wait to see the finished product... So close miss Kacina, so close! :) Love and miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails