So many of you have been waiting for it .. so here it is! This is the Spanish rap that my class has been working with in Spanish. I love it and so do they. Enjoy it .. go ahead and sing along!
Hahaha! NO WAY! I love it! :) This is the best spanish rap ever... and one question did your class actually sing this??? Either way, too cool for school miss Kacina :) Color me impressed! :) Hope all is well and cant wait to see you in a week and a half!
2 comments:
Hahaha! NO WAY! I love it! :) This is the best spanish rap ever... and one question did your class actually sing this??? Either way, too cool for school miss Kacina :) Color me impressed! :) Hope all is well and cant wait to see you in a week and a half!
LOVE YOU!
I love the new picture of the girls, sooo cute!!! Please send it to me so I can print it out.
Love it.
Mom
Post a Comment