Monday, October 17, 2011

Thirty-one

Yesterday, I met up with my great friend, Emma, and she delivered my thirty-one stuff I ordered at her party.  This was my first thirty-one purchase so I'm excited to see how the merchandise holds up and if it's everything I'd hoped for.  
As a first timer, I was a bit overwhelmed at all the items.  I didn't go totally unprepared.  I had been looking at the online catalog for a while and had a good idea of what I wanted.  I knew I wanted personalized lunch bags for the girls.  I let each of them pick out their own patterns and font for their names on the front.  I knew I wanted something too, but I had no idea what.  I guess I was hoping that something would really pop out at me when I got to the party.  
The consultant had tons of stuff for us to look at.  I found the lunch bags that I was ordering for the girls and I have to say...I was very disappointed because they are h.u.g.e.  Like I could pack a whole weeks worth of lunches in them huge.  I think I asked eighteen different times if there was anything smaller.  Of course, the answer was no every time.  I even looked at the possibility of ordering something that was not an actual lunch bag and using it for that.  Unfortunately,  doing that meant that I couldn't get the girls the patterns they had picked out themselves.  
Ultimately, I decided to go ahead and get the humongous lunch bags that are about the size of the girls themselves.  Luckily, they use them for lots of things other than just lunch at school.  They will be perfect for snack bags in the summer at the pool and for long car rides on vacation.  
Since I spent over  well over $31, I was able to take advantage of a great deal.  I got a nice size utility tote for just $7.  This will be my new tote for all of my teaching materials that I lug back and forth to school.  It has lots of pockets on the outside and has lots of space inside for all of my stuff that I never really seem to use but have to have anyway.  
Here's a peek at what we got:




You can check out all of the thirty-one products for yourself here.  Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails