I went to Old Navy and found some amazing deals! Almost their entire inventory is on sale right now, so that made my goal even easier. I was able to get three long sleeved shirts, two short sleeved shirts, and one zip up fleece. A total of six items for just $32. I even snagged two of those shirts for $1.39 each and got two shirts for Kaitlyn. Here are the girls in their best catalog poses, each with one of their new shirts.


Last night we traveled North to Fort Wayne to visit our family. This is an eventful weekend because while I'm here I got my hair cut (pictures below) finally. It has been so long since I cut my hair so it was long over due...as evident by the pictures.
And, yes, I have the same sweater on in different colors. That was totally unintentional. When I packed for the weekend, I didn't realize I grabbed the same thing in two different colors. Actually, I didn't even know I bought the same sweater in different colors. In my mind, they were two absolutely different sweaters. When I got my hair cut, it made my neck itch so I changed...into the same sweater.
Also, I get to meet up with my friend, Emma, and get all of my 31 stuff that I ordered last weekend. I will post pictures of my awesome new merchandise tomorrow when I get it!


No comments:
Post a Comment