Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little something for me

Happy Earth Day...you would think that I would have worn my Acid Rain socks, but I forgot! Sorry Earth!

I think these scentsy flameless candles are just the bee's knees. I showed you all the one I got for Valentine's Day on a previous post. I loved it so much that I decided to by myself one. I was originally going to put it in my classroom but I loved it so much, I decided to keep it at home and put it in our master bathroom.

These make great gifts and are super easy to use. You can change the scent every week and there are so many scents to choose from.

In case you are wondering...there are 20 days of school left (not that I'm counting). Things are getting pretty busy and stressful. The second portion of ISTEP starts next week. My 5th and 6th graders are working so hard on finishing their essays, which are awesome! Some of them are already done publishing and are working on their presentations for our celebration. They are frantic about presenting them, but they always feel so good after they accomplish the task. I am going to video their presentations and make a CD for each of them with all the presentations :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails