Monday, April 19, 2010

This is why you don't let your husband pick out socks for you

Jason and I had to go to a birthday party this weekend at a bowling alley. I, however, was not thinking about bowling because I wore flip flops and had no socks. Jason told me he would buy me some socks if he could pick them out. I told him it was a deal. He mentioned getting me orange hunting socks and I begged him to get something a little more appropriate since I won't be hunting anytime soon. I waited in the car while he ran into the store. I started to get really nervous because we were going to be with his family and I really didn't want to look uncool in front of them with orange hunting socks.
When he finally came out, I was happy to see he didn't get orange socks but they might as well have been. This is what he picked out

He proceeded to tell me he thought I would like them because I could be an enviromentalist. Me? An enviromentalist. He must be blocking out one of the most major times in my life when I lied in an interview about loving the outdoors. That didn't work out for anyone involved. However, I don't support acid rain and I will wear my socks proudly to try to heighten awareness about the issue.

2 comments:

Emma and Greg said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Kudos jason... im proud to see you keeping Kacina in some stylish diggs :) And Miss Kacina... i warm KUDOS to you too for wearing socks that are made out of organic cotton... im definitely nominating you for environmentalist of the year :) Hahahaha! Love and miss!

Larissa said...

HA! You are so right that didnt work out for anyone...bug spray is natures perfume?, get me the eff outta here!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails