Monday, May 10, 2010

A mustache is always fun

When I was younger I used to love the gum and toy machines that are in the stores and restaurants. I would always get something like a gold ring that always bent all to heck the first time you took it off. If you could get it off, which most times I couldn't because I had fat fingers, obviously that is why mine always bent. So maybe you didn't have that problem. But I did. Sometimes, I would get a whole handful Chiclets gum, which I am positive is not sanitary with all those little hands touching the dispenser, and chew it all at once (this is probably the reason I had fat fingers).
While out to dinner with my family for Mother's Day, Kinsey and Kaitlyn found a game room at the restaurant. Of course it had a skill crane with said toys and candy loaded into it. As I was helping Kaitlyn maneuver the claw to get an awesome prize, we got one that I thought had a necklace in it. I was so pumped for her because she loves playing dress up and all things that are girly. She got it out and opened the plastic bubble and here was her prize:





Nothing says fun like a fake mustache. She thought it was funny. So did I, which is exactly the reason I took about 20 pictures of her and could not stop laughing. Way to go toy machine! Much classier, and way more fun, than the bendable rings for fat fingered children.

1 comment:

Emma and Greg said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed sooo hard at this at work today... TOO FUNNY! and I love that she looks so proud of her stache... hahahaha! Thanks for the smiles :)

Love and miss you! PS: you, me, jill, and meg need to get together ASAP!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails