Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meet Kaylee


I'm an AUNT!! On Thursday evening, I had the best phone call ever! It was a call telling me that Jessie's water broke and they were taking her into the hospital. She had a very good and fast labor...one that any woman would be envious of! Kaylee Marie was born at 2:51am on Friday, November 7. She was a healthy 7lb 6oz. She is so precious and I wish I didn't live so far away because I wanted to hold her as long as I could.


Kaitlyn with her new baby cousin! Kaitlyn did not want to give her up. She loves babies!!

Kinsey with baby Kaylee. She was soo excited and waited soo long for this moment!


Kaylee Marie



Aunt Cina with Kaylee! I savored every moment with her because I know it will be a few more years before we are ready to have another baby. I have to say though, holding a baby again makes me realize two things: 1. I want another baby 2. My own kids have grown up very fast!

2 comments:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

Seriously SO CUTE!! Miss you!

Emma and Greg said...

So beautiful! :) and her eyes are already so open and alert... PRECIOUS! Enjoy! Love and miss you Miss Kacina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails