Saturday, August 23, 2008

Afternoon Lunch

First of all...I had a wonderful time this past weekend with a few of my favorite people that I wish I could see more often. Jill, Emma, Alyssa and I went to Red Robin for a nice lunch and then went shopping around the mall. Jill so nicely made a list of everything that everyone needed.


Second of all...according to Emma, she thinks my ring looks dirty because there is more "solid band." Unlike on hers where there are more diamonds on the band. So she's basically saying that she has more bling than me but I'm ok with that. As if that wasn't a low enough blow, as I was getting my earrings cleaned, Jill said "Who do you think you are? Princess Diana?" Holy cow girls! I am confident that those things were said out of love.


All in all, I got my "dirty ring" and my "Princess Diana" earrings cleaned. Thanks for a wonderful afternoon friends!

2 comments:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

I laughed out loud so hard when I read this! :)

It was great to see you! See you in a few weeks for Emma's shower!

Love you and miss you!

Emma and Greg said...

Hahaha... you are Princess Diana! :) Also, I would like to publicly apologize about offending Miss Kacina Pfeiffer in regards to her bling. :) Miss Kacina, I think your bling is beautiful and sparkles in any light... in fact Miss Kacina I think you could stand to lose a few peices of bling because you are making other, less fortunate rings, seem pale in comparison... aka my dinky little, dirt filled ring from Helzberg :) So, this is my PUBLIC APOLOGY... again Im sorry for "dissing" Kacina, as well as Jill's bling... they are beautiful gems (you and your rings) and I am the lack luster rock that strives to be as GREAT as you lovely ladies... and your bling :) LOVE YOU's! and we need to get together again ASAP! I had an awesome time :) LOVE YOU's! :)

PS: You better RSVP or I am going to tackle you all the way from North Manchester :) Love yoU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails