Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Many Congrats Are In Order

First of all, there are a few congrats that we need to take care of...

Congratulations...
Traci and Greg on your marriage! We wish you a blessed journey through life together and know that there are many good times to come for the two of you.


Jered and Molly on your news of a little Kurtz due in March! You will be fabulous parents and we can't wait to babysit :)


Chad and Courtney on your news of another little one also due in March! You know the joys of parenting are endless and our sincere congrats go out to you both!


Kevin and Jessie on finding out that I will have a niece in November!! Yes, it's a girl and I couldn't be more excited. Of course, she will be spoiled!


Weekend Happenings- Hollenbaugh Wedding
What an awesome wedding! I have to say that Traci was a very beautiful bride and Greg a handsome groom. The church was amazing and the reception was so much fun! Jason and I were fortunate that his parents were able to watch our girls for the evening so we could relax and catch up with our closest friends and celebrate with Traci and Greg.
Everything was perfect...the food was amazing (salad, chicken breast with a very good sauce, scalloped potatoes, string green beans, and different kinds of cake). After eating and drinking-a lot-Jason made his way to the dance floor where he swears he won a dance contest (I think he was the only one in the competition) by doing the canoe on the floor. Probably every person at the reception told me he was the funniest person they had ever met.


We were so happy to see so many of our friends that we don't get to see often enough!
Greg and I (Adam in the background)
Greg and Jason
Adam and Nanci

Karmen and Jak Chaney
The MC Baseball Guys
Minix, Jason, and Adam dancing and singing
Congratulations once again to the new bride and groom. Have fun and be careful at Lake Tahoe!

1 comment:

Nick and Jill Juday said...

What great news all around! :) Looks like a really fun wedding! :) My favorite is Jason in the "dance contest" haha too funny

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails