Monday, November 22, 2010

It pays to be a blogger

Shutterfly recently announced their promotion for bloggers to receive 50 free holiday cards for promoting their fabulous items.  So I thought I would share a few of my favorite things from Shutterfly to give you all some awesome holiday gift ideas.  And, hopefully, you too can find the perfect holiday card to send out this year!
This season I plan on using Shutterfly for all of my Christmas cards.  Shutterfly makes it so easy to upload pictures and create the perfect card.  I like to include pictures of my family and children on our cards.  Since we live so far from our family, Shutterfly Christmas cards allow me to share pictures and memories with the touch of a button.  I especially love the ones that I can put lots of different pictures in.  Here are my favorites that I'm thinking about for this year's card:




Not only do they have amazing holiday cards but they have so many other amazing products that you can use all year round.  I love the idea of creating calendars, birthday cards, stationary, and lots of other really fun photo gifts.    
If you have your own blog, you can check out this great promotion for your very own freebie-check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails