6th grade Pablo Picasso Paintings

6th grade Spanish Bulls

5th grade Cuban art work, posters, and electric maps

My classroom all set up

My classroom all set up

Homemade peach mango salsa and chips with my 5th graders

Serving Sangrias with my 6th graders (non-alcoholic of course)

5th and 6th grade students stamping passports to enter into our Cuba and Spain displays

Student journals and passports

Kinsey finding a right answer on a Cuban electric map

Activboard game of the map of Spain

Visiting Puerto Rico in 4th grade

Puerto Rico again

Visiting Guatemala in 1st grade

Kinsey stamping student passports to enter Kindergarten's Spain and 1st grades Guatemala

My 5th and 6th grade strings players during the performance

5th and 6th grade performance

Most of my 5th graders with their Cuba projects

Most of my 6th graders with their Spain projects

Kinsey getting ready to go on stage for her performance

Kinsey and her dance partner before going on stage

This has been an incredible year for us and I'm always sad to see my 6th graders off to middle school. I have been so blessed to have so many of them come back to visit me and tell me all about their experiences. I will miss these 6th graders just as much! I also can't believe that Kinsey is almost done with kindergarten and will be in 1st grade. Time goes by so quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment