


We also got a very cute ceiling fan put up in the girls room. Can you believe that this thing was $100.00? Of course we didn't pay that...we got it for $12.00. That's right...$12.00! How ridiculous is that? I love finding good deals like that!

I'm officially on fall break now so I have a four day weekend. Important things to get done on my break:
1. Carve pumpkins with Kinsey and Kaitlyn
2. Talk Kinsey out of wanting gold teeth (yes, you read it correctly. Kinsey asked me, "Mommy, when can I get gold teeth?")
3. Order "Saturdays and Teacakes" by Lester Laminack and his "Cracking Open Author's Craft" book and DVD (he is by far one of the most amazing children's authors ever)
4. Celebrate Jason's birthday!
5. Think about doing lesson plans for next week...then again, maybe not.
2 comments:
love the blinds! were they hard to hang?
The blinds were very easy...the valance at the top (the part you can't really see in the picture) was a pain. It took a lot of Magic Eraser when we were finished. And the one in the kitchen was the most difficult because the cabinets were in the way. We got an amazing deal at selectblinds.com.
Post a Comment