
#1 I know I've been a bad blogger. No excuses...but I have been so busy with new house stuff (more to come on that later) and starting school.
#2 Let's talk about the first day of school. Of course, I mean Kinsey's first day of school. I have no doubt that she will adjust and be just fine. However, her first day will be one to remember. Here's a little list of how it went:
*All grade levels are walked to their classrooms by the teacher. While one of the kindergarten teachers was walking the kindergarten students up, Kinsey decided that she didn't want to walk in the line and could get to the classroom faster if she got out of line and walked around the teacher. Good thing Kellie was walking behind her to get her back in line!
*While standing in line in the classroom, Kinsey stuck her butt out and knocked down the five kids standing behind her. Her defense was that she only did it that one time.
*She wouldn't stop touching the kids in front of her in line and wanted to play with their hair.
*She is super concerned that Mr. Richey won't do cheerleading in PE class.
*She cried the whole way home because she couldn't ride the bus...even when I tried to explain that Indianapolis doesn't send buses to Fishers, she didn't care.
*She fell asleep on the way home.
Tomorrow we'll get up and do it all over again!
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA! What a great and eventful first day of school... way to go KINS! :) And i must say that is the cutest picture i have ever seen of someone on their first day of school... she looks so pumped and beautiful (of course) :) SO CUTE!
PS: I cant believe Kinsey is old enough to go to school! where has the time gone... CRIPES! :)
Post a Comment