This post is dedicated to Kaitlyn..the littlest of the Pfeiffer clan. Every day, I go to work and share the hilarious things she says. I have no other choice but to start blogging about them. You have to understand that she is the tiniest little thing that ever walked and hearing some of the things that come out of her mouth are so funny!
1. "I can't go to the store. I'm a hot mess." She said this because she dropped lunch on her shirt.
2. As she is harnessed into her car seat in the back, "If you don't get me ice cream, I'm outta here!"
3. Kaitlyn hates going to bed so she usually comes out and tells us something hurts. Here are a few of my favorite things that have hurt recently.
* "My hair hurts."
* "My t..t..t..my neck hurts." She was trying to say tongue but couldn't pronounce it so she just went with neck.
4. Anytime she plays pretend, she always wants to be the bad guy. She will get a scary face and say "ALL OF YOU!" When we asked her why she said that, she just replied, "that's what all bad guys say."
5. "I want a bad guy cake for my birthday. You know, one with all the bad guys on it."
6. "What did she said?"
7. "I could be a mermaid...if I want to. I'll probably be Ariel when I grow up."
8. Talking about Hayley's two year old son, Max, Kaitlyn says, "He's not our step father."
More to come...I'll keep these updated!
2 comments:
She is just so darn cute.
Love this! The hot mess thing was just the funniest thing ever! :)
Post a Comment