and usually at the most inappropriate time! Kinsey has always been known for her take charge attitude. Today was no different. We went to church and took the girls to Sunday school before service. They were welcomed in as usual and began playing. Jason and I went to service and everything was great! When we came back, the Sunday school class was sitting in a circle on the carpet. I didn't think anything of it..just that they were doing circle time or singing praises. I was very wrong. Their Sunday school teacher explained that Kinsey wanted to play a game and gathered everyone to the carpet in a circle. She then proceeded to ask Kinsey, "What game do you want to play?" Leave it to my child to respond, "Poker." POKER! What four year old says that...in Sunday school!
I have to admit I felt like that needed an explanation but we left in such a hurry, the teacher probably wanted to give us a help line number. See, Jason watches the World Series of Poker often on TV and he has an online SIMULATION game that he plays. Kinsey is very curious and asks questions about everything so he has explained it to her before as a card game that big people play. She always wants to be older than she is and I'm assuming that she brought that idea to the circle not having a clue what it really meant..other than that it is a card game. Kids pick up on everything...and remember it too!
2 comments:
Hey KK! Question for you--Did I ever do something called Camp Riley? What is it? Only you, the lady I had to call to get my facebook password, would kno this. :) I have this girl who says she knows me because we did camp riley together. Either I have completely lost it, or she is thinking of someone else, or I have the confirmation that I have NO memory! :)
Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray! :)
You are one interesting lady! :) Love and miss you Miss Kacina and cant wait to see you again! Hope all is well... Take care!
Post a Comment