Wow...it has been a long time since I have written anything. A lot has happened since the 4th of July so we'll just do an update.
Finally Married Again
Well, that sounds weird. I have been putting off having my wedding ring and engagement ring soldered together for quite some time now. Pretty much because I didn't want to be without them for a week. Recently I noticed that my rings were looking a little dingy and not as sparkly as when I got them. I took them into Kays and they suggested that I have them replated (they are white gold). So I finally sent them out and had them replated, thoroughly cleaned, and soldered together. I just got them back yesterday and they look brand new. I never take my rings off (I know Emma is cringing about that because she takes hers off for everything!) but mine never leave my finger. Needless to say, they really needed some work. But now they look great and I have them back!
Happenings
The Pfeiffers' spent last weekend in Fort Wayne visiting with family and friends. I was sooo excited that I got to spend some quality with my favorite person in the world, Sarah Ryan. I stole her for a while to get another pedicure and Starbucks. We also went bowling, which was very funny because Sarah doesn't have the strongest wrists (love you Sarah) for holding a bowling ball. Nonetheless, we all had fun and shared some laughs as usual.
House Update
Most of you know that we are not moving into the new house. It's a long story but probably for the best. We are going to stay put in Fishers for a while but continue to look again sometime in the near future. The whole process was so tiring and time consuming, we are not ready to start it all over again right now. With school getting ready to start, I want to wait until I have more time to dedicate to the whole buying process.
Hair Cut
I have been growing my hair out for a while now and it got pretty long (for me anyway). I really wanted it to have some length for Emma's Wedding so I could wear it up. Unfortunately, I just couldn't make it. I get so anxious when my hair is long and I just can't deal with it. It gets to a certain length and I just keep pulling it back. I had to get it cut. Normally, I have my cousin Sara cut it because she is the only one who knows how to cut it the way I like. But I was impulsive and just wanted it cut so I let someone I did not know cut it. It was the worst cut I have ever had. I had to go back the next day and have Sara recut it and take off another inch just to fix what the other girl did. However, I am really happy with the result.
4 comments:
Picture! I need a picture of this new and wonderful haircut :) and Im so glad that you are married again... ;) Love you and miss you tons miss Kacina!
Haha thats exactly what I was going to say! I need some pictures! Dont worry I had to cut my hair too....it takes too long to do when its long! Love you and miss you!! :)
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! :) You look beautiful and thank you for the picture :) Love and miss you!
Love the do Kacina! :)
Post a Comment