Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November

We finished out October in true Pfeiffer fashion...by rushing around town.  Immediately after school, we had to rush home so I could get Kinsey ready for trick-or-treating and Kaitlyn ready for gymnastics.  I took both girls with me to gymnastics and Jason met me there as soon as he got off work.  He took Kinsey trick-or-treating while I stayed and watched Kaitlyn.  As soon as she was done, we rushed home and got her ready for the last hour of trick-or-treating.  We met up with Jason and Kinsey and finished out the night around the neighborhood.  By the time we stopped at a friend's house and ate dinner, we didn't get home until almost 10.  Needless to say, the girls were extremely tired and ready for bed as soon as we got home.  Here are some pictures from the night.

Kaitlyn ready for gymnastics
Kinsey's ready for trick-or-treating
Waiting on dad to pick her up so she can get some candy
"Here's my bucket!  I'm ready."
Kaitlyn finally making it out to trick-or-treat.

I hope you had a great Halloween!  So goodbye October...and hello November.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails