Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tex Mex Slow Cooker Chicken

This meal was just too easy and delicious for me to pass up sharing it with you.  I know I'm always looking for things that are painless to make and something new.  I highly recommend giving this a try.  Our whole family loved it...which is always a difficult task.

Tex Mex Slow Cooker Chicken
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can of Rotel
1 can of corn
1 large jar of Salsa

Put it in the crock pot on high for 4 hours and it will not disappoint.  We topped it with shredded cheese and sour cream.  I recommend serving with corn bread.  Check out Easy Meals for Moms for other great recipe ideas that are super simple.

1 comment:

Emma and Greg said...

Ooo.. that does sounds delicious! :) Thanks for the recipe! Love and miss u Miss Kacina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails