1. The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lavato concert (we were going to pay $60 for the four of us..but thanks to a few connections, we got in for free!). I spent almost the whole concert trying to convince Kinsey that the Jonas brothers and Demi Lavato are real people. She didn't understand that they actually existed outside of the TV. So she was shocked to see them on stage...as real people.
2. We are back to school. Kinsey is a big 1st grader this year and Kaitlyn is in her last year of pre-school. School started for me on Monday and for the girls on Wednesday. I have an awesome group of 5th and 6th graders this year and can't wait to see what the year brings. I just hope it cools down soon. We have had four consecutive days of excessive heat warnings, with the heat index over 100 degrees. Of course, our school does not have air conditioning so that part has been




No comments:
Post a Comment