I decided to save a little bit of money and get the off brand laundry soap. I did very well at buying the "Sun" brand because it was only $1.94. I bought that brand for about three months and saved a lot of money. Recently, I have noticed that our laundry just didn't have that fresh out of the dryer smell that I love! Nothing makes me more unhappy than doing laundry all day and having it smell the same as when it went in. So yesterday morning, as I was perusing Target for any good deals, I broke down and bought my favorite laundry soap for $10.99. It was not a good deal but I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and it was so worth it! My laundry smelled so good I forgot that times were tough and at that moment, I really didn't care. I will probably not go back to "Sun" brand every again.
In Other Good News...
I got another whole section of assignments done for my online class. Only six more meetings and I will be done...in May!!
Finally...
Yesterday Jason and I watched Emma, the daughter of our good friend. She is one of the sweetest girls ever. Kinsey and Kaitlyn love playing with her. I thought we would do something fun so I made some sugar cookies. I bought white frosting and had the girls mix in food coloring to make different colors of frosting. They wanted purple, pink, hot pink, and orange. They frosted their cookies and topped them with different kinds of sprinkles. They were a mess when we finished but had so much fun! As soon as Emma got here, she put on one of Kinsey's ballet outfits and refused to take it off until it was time to go. It was so cute!

Hope everyone has a great week. Only 9 days until Christmas break!!
1 comment:
You and I both know your feelings about generic products! So glad you came to your senses!! ;)
Love the get together? Any ideas? Times? Dates?
Post a Comment